Thanks for stopping by our booth! In case you missed us, Plato Pet Treats has a new look with the same great recipes. Check out our new products as we have been hard at work formulating new recipes that'll have your dog's tail wagging every time they see the bag!
Small Batch Bone Broth by Plato was formulated as a SUPER functional addition to our Supplements line. Sustainably sourced vegetables from local farmers are slow simmered for 24 hours in whole form to ensure the natural nutrients are extracted. Use as a food topper for added hydration and palatability as an easy way to provide essential nutrients to your dog’s everyday diet. Three single source proteins will be available in a 16oz fill, Beef, Pork & Lamb. With NO added preservatives, Small Batch Bone Broth by Plato has a shelf life of 18 months.
Small Batch Bone Broth by Plato in a glance
- Made in small batches with whole bones and vegetables
- Slow simmered for 24 hours
- Natural source of calcium phosphorus, magnesium and chondroitin minerals
- Natural aide in joint health, anti-inflammatory
- Natural source of glucosamine and overall coat and skin health
- Recyclable Bottle
UPGRADED from beef collagen casing to plant based alginate casing
- BENEFITS: Superior consistency, texture and “snap-ability”
UPGRADED from DHA Gold to Wild caught Fish oil blend
- BENEFITS: More potent Omega 3/6’s for improved “Thinker” functionality
ADDITION of Pea fiber to the ingredient deck
- BENEFITS: Improved consistency and texture with reduction of grain
ADDITION of natural preservatives (white distilled vinegar + citric acid) to the ingredient deck
- BENEFITS: Natural mold inhibitor for improved product stability
Old Ingredient Deck: (Protein) brown rice, salt, zinc proprionate, fat product (source of DHA), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid, rosemary extract, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2phosphate (a source of vitamin C), vegetable glycerin, collagen casing.
NEW Ingredient Deck: (Protein) brown rice, pea fiber, salt, sodium alginate casing, fish oil (source of EPA and DHA),vegetable glycerin, citric acid, white distilled vinegar, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (a source of vitamin C), rosemary extract.