Goat milk can be incorporated into your pet’s diet in a few different ways, but treats are always a good way to go. Goat’s milk is a great substitute for cow’s milk, contains Vitamin A and B, and has lower lactose for dogs with food sensitivities.
Benefits of Goat Milk Treats for Dogs:
- Boosting and maintaining brain function.
- Supporting healthy skin and coat.
- No artificial flavors, corn, wheat, or soy.
- Decreasing inflammatory processes such as allergies.
- Improving joint health and providing arthritic pain relief.
EXTRA READING – Check out our blog, Goat Milk for Dogs – A Quick Guide for Dog Owners
1 – Plato Pet Treats Chicken Jerky with Goat Milk
Chicken, flaxseed, coconut glycerin, goat milk, chicken hearts, chicken liver, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), organic apple cider vinegar, turmeric, citric acid (preservative).
- Crude protein 22% min.
- Crude fat 16% min.
- Crude fiber 4% max.
- Moisture 24% max.
- (Calculated) ME 3,280 kcal/kg 98.4kcal/treat
About this item – Chicken Jerky with Goat Milk
- Single source meat protein which includes chicken hearts and livers as a healthy source of vitamins and minerals.
- Made with USA, anti-biotic cage-free chicken.
- Limited ingredients you can trust.
- No artificial flavors.
- Naturally preserved.
Plato Puts Ingredients First
At Plato Pet Treats, we want the best for our dogs too – so we use limited ingredients, take the time to air-dry, and closely inspect every ingredient that goes in and out of our doors at our facility in Fresno, CA. We love our pets and want to provide the best we can for them, and when we bless them in this way, they continue to bless us with a better quality of life and longer lifespan. This is a beautiful thing, and this is what we call the Cycle of Virtue.